We welcome you to the launching of Pokemon Go Japan Beta Test coverage today March 29, 2016. Pokemon Go have a size of 47.97 MB will be available for Android and iOs users . Pokemon Go Android can be downloaded here and on Google Playstore while Pokemon Go iPhone ios will be available on Apple Store soon, It was introduced first to Japan then it will be launched as well on other parts of the globe like North and South America, Europe and Asia then so on and so fort until all servers will be available worldwide.
Click Link Below to Download the Pokemon Go Apk Installer
Take note, Niantics Lab was able to make it works on random android and iphone users within Japan only. If you are not in Japan it will not work for sure other used VPN or virtual private network but still it was random.
This is our first coverage of this type from 2016 so to explain a little more, this news will be updated constantly with new details emerging from the game, including details of the gameplay, screenshots, videos and more. Well keep this news and are returning to it, everything will be published here.
Here are the list of items that are included on the Pokemon Go Beta Field Test
Poke Ball, potion, revive, maps, battle of objects, food and camera.
In the beta, there are the following items:
Poke Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Master Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Hyper Potion, Max Potion, Max Revive, X Attack, X Defense, X Miracle X (the latter is a new object), Razz Berry, Bluk Berry, Nanab Berry, Wepear Berry, Pinap Berry and Special Camera.
- It is not yet known if it is exclusive to Pokemon GO the new to Sun / Moon. (It seems that it was not a movement, but a feature of the game name)
- Found references to Google Play Cardboard (virtual reality) into game data.
- The three teams that the player can join in the game are the red team, team blue and yellow team.
- In the only beta there are Pokemon from the first generation.
- It seems that the Pokemon will only have the following attributes: Pokemon attack, Defense base, individual defense and defense of the Pokemon (Yes: three defenses, we do not know why).
- There are 137 movements programmed in the game and other 95 which are “fast” versions of some of the previous 137, do not know how to work these quick attacks.
- It seems that in the final version if it will give the player a starting Pokemon (in beta this not happens).
Pokemon Go Latest Update:
The beta has begun in Japan today March 29, 2016, only a few of those who signed up have been selected manually by Niantic, to those who have sent a mail that allows them to access the application from the Play Store App Store.
The Android application weighs 47.97 MB.
It has been confirmed that there will be no battles with Pokemon wild: only will have to aim the Poke Ball with touch screen and launch it to catch the Pokemon.
There are different options of customization of coach.
Niantic is by banning users that share information of the game on the internet, which have begun to upload screenshots blurred or removed the user information.
Analyzing the game files, found the names of different attacks, including flamethrowers, hyper, among others, so it seems that yes there will be some kind of battles in the game.
Players do not receive any initial Pokemon (in the beta, it seems that in the final version Yes).