How to play Pokemon GO on Bluestacks – Catch Pokemon Anywhere using a Drone
First, download these apps and the latest pokemon go apk version:
- Download Bluestacks Apk Latest
- Download Kingroot Latest Version
- Lucky Patcher Apk Latest Installer
- Fake GPS Latest Apk
- Download Pokemon GO
Download all 5 of these and put in 1 folder on your PC.
Feel free to run virus scan or whatever on these. ONLY download the apk. Do NOT run any .exes other than Bluestacks.
BEFORE YOU START STEP 1: PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS A COMPLETELY FRESH INSTALL. UNINSTALL ALL PREVIOUS BLUESTACKS. REDOWNLOAD THE MOST UP-TO-DATE BLUESTACKS.
•Start Installing Bluestacks Latest Version
Important Note: As soon as you’re done installing Bluestacks – Disable the camera by going into REGEDIT on your computer and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\Config — hit camera and change it to decimal and the ‘1’ to a ‘0’. Exit out of that. Then proceed on the following instructions below:
- Add/Install Kingroot to Bluestacks
- Run Kingroot
- Restart android (right click cog wheel and restart android)
- Add/Install Lucky Patcher then Open Lucky Patcher
- Hit Grant
- Click Rebuild/Install at bottom
- Hit SD—] Windows–] Find Fake GPS
- Install Fake GPS as SYSTEM App using Lucky Patcher (steps above)
- Hit yes when it asks you to install as system app, then hit NO when it asks you to reboot.
- Close out of everything except the welcome/android tab above
- Restart Android (using cog wheel)
- Add Pokemon GO to Bluestacks (using the APK button on left side)
- Launch Lucky Patcher
- Hit Search on Bottom
- Hit Filter top right and sort as SYSTEM Apps
- You should see Fake GPS, click that and launch
- In Fake GPS on the top right, go into settings and make sure EXPERT mode is checked
- Find a place on map you want to start spoofing from. ExampleCentral Park
- Hit the Play button or whatever on bottom right when you find a place
- The maps should close. That is fine. Open Pokemon GO (You’ll have to log into Google account and stuff when you login. Just sign in. Be sure to hit ‘NO’ when it says it wants to use your location)
If you encounter some problems or issues on the Pokemon Go Cracking, if you’re getting “Failed to detect” here some ways to fix it:
- Try to double check that you did everything exactly as I did.
- Make sure LOCATION services on your PC are turned off. You may have to google based on your windows version. For windows 10, just type ‘location’ in your search bar at the bottom and go to location privacy settings, hit change and make sure it is OFF. Make sure location below says OFF.
- Double check that in your android settings in Bluestacks GPS is set to high accuracy and that Google location services is disabled.